A Display Group is a group of Displays all programmed to play the same set of content via Apps - think of it as a content group. You can have one or many Display Groups under your account. Use the tabs on the Display Group page to manage apps, displays, users, and more efficiently.
Contents of this guide:
Accessing your Display Group(s)
To access your display groups, select "Displays" > Display Group Name
Adding a Display Group
To create a new display group, select "Display Groups" > Add New
Note: You must have a new device ready with a 2-word setup-phrase to create a new Display Group.
The Display Group Content Tab includes the primary display group data, including the active app and displays, enabled on the display group.
- Dynamic App Playlist: View and manage apps for the display group
- Other Apps: These unique apps are always running so appear in a separate group from the Dynamic App Playlist
- Displays: These are the "devices" playing content, assigned to the selected display group
- Web License Activation: Sharable content URLs for live web-based Enplug content. Visit this article for setup and additional information
- Copy This Group: Create a copy of your display group for testing or setting up similar display groups
- Delete This Group: Permanently delete your display group
- Name: Rename your display group
- Tags: Assign tags to help filter and manage your display groups. Visit this support article for more information about tagging display groups
- Region: Assign your display group to a region and edit the physical address for your display group. Visit this support article for more details on accessing and using regions
- Description: Add a short description so you can identify the display group later
- Photo: Upload a photo of your Display Group so you can tell at a glance which settings you are configuring
- Language: Set your display language
- Orientation: Choose landscape or portrait orientation
- Time Zone: Set your display time zone
- Sound: Enable sound for videos
- Transitions: Choose your transition type to customize a seamless experience between app play times
- Notifications: Choose which notifications should appear in the bottom-right of your display
- Change Defaults: Follow the link to change your default settings
- Restore Defaults: Reset the display group to your default settings
From the User Access tab, you can quickly see which users have access to the selected display group. From this page, you can click on the user's name to access their profile and edit their user settings or roles.
If you have many users, use the search box to filter the results list.