Enplug's Content URLs allow you to easily share your Display Group with others, eliminating the need for pairing a new device.
Contents of this article:
Setting it Up
Activating the Content URL for your display can be done from the Display Group.
1. Click “Display Groups” > Display Group name
2. Scroll down to the "Web Player Content Activation" section
3. Click "Create a New URL"
4. In the pop-up window, name your Content URL
5. Assign a license allocation for the Content URL
Note: Every active instance of this URL will require a license. If you have no available license on your account, you will not be able to view the content.
6. Click "Save"
7. You can now view the name and link of your Content URL
1. Copy the URL by clicking the "Copy to clipboard" button
2. Then, simply paste the URL in your browser or share the link with others, to view the Display Group content
3. Click the "Open in new window" button to launch the player in a popout window
4. Click the "Delete" button to remove the Content URL
5. Once a screen is actively being viewed, your "Licenses in Use" will update accordingly
1. If using portrait mode on a PC, use the Windows settings to flip your screen to portrait to match the Display Group's orientation
2. The suggested compatible browser is Google Chrome
3. If "No Content Available" is displayed on the screen, you have exceeded your license count
4. Please visit our Web Player article for more information about using the Enplug Web Player