Enplug and BrightSign have teamed up to bring you Enpug software on the BSN.cloud network management platform. With this new integration, all users have to do to access our award-winning software is to select Enplug’s platform via the drop-down list of CMS providers within the BSN.cloud user interface during player set-up.
Contents of this guide
1. A BrightSign Control Cloud account. This is a free service provided with BrightSign hardware that allows you to provision Enplug's software directly to a supported device.
Note: These are the only supported models. Other models such as the HD series are not supported.
Create Device Setup Package
Create a software package to deploy to your devices. This process only has to be done once to create your Enplug software package. Once it is created, apply to your devices any time with the Apply Package to Device steps below
1. Log into the BrightSign Control Cloud
2. Select "Admin" > "Device Setup"
3. Name the Package
4. Select "Partner Application" radio button
5. From the dropdown, select ENPLUG
6. Click the Add Setup File to Library button
Apply Package to Device
1. Select "Admin" > "Device Provisioning"
2. Select "Add Device"
3. Enter the Serial Number of the device(s) you are provisioning and select "Add Device"
4. Check the box to select the device(s) in the provisioning list
5. Click "Apply Setup"
6. Choose your Enplug Package from the drop-down list and select "Apply Setup"
Provision the Hardware
1. Connect HDMI from screen to player
2. Connect the player to Ethernet
3. Connect the power supply
4. Insert a blank SD card
5. Your player will now power on and go through several setup and reboot cycles. When it has finished, the Enplug activation process will begin