Daily Reboot is an automated maintenance setting to help with your general device performance. This is an individual device setting but can be applied as a default setting for all devices on your account.
Contents of this guide
Setting It Up
1. Open the Display Group for the Display you want to change the settings on.
2. Click the name in the Displays section.
3. This will take you to a new screen where you will find the Daily Reboot option under the Maintenance section.
4. Check the box for Daily Reboot.
Tip: Check the box for Clear Cache for additional device maintenance and enhanced device performance.
5. The Daily Reboot time will default to 4 am. Change the time if preferred.
6. Click the "Save" button in the top right corner to apply the change.
Interested in the other display settings options on this page? Check out the Display Management guide for more details!
Change Account Default Settings
If you have many displays, change your default account settings to enable Daily Reboot for all displays.
1. On the Display Details page, select the "Change Defaults" button
Or select the "Default Settings" button on the Home Page.
2. In the new window, scroll down to the Maintenance heading.
3. Check the box for Daily Reboot.
4. The Daily Reboot time will default to 4 am. Change the time if preferred.
5. Click the "Save" button in the top right corner to apply the change.
ProTip: When Daily Reboot is enabled as a default setting, it will be applied to all devices added to your account, including those added in the future.
Any display that had individual maintenance settings enabled before the Default Setting was changed, will keep their original setting.