The Displays section of your Display Group lists your currently connected displays. From this section, you can edit, move, add, delete displays, and more!
Contents of this guide
From the Display section of your Display Group, you can:
- Add a new display - Follow this guide for steps to link a new display to your existing Display Group.
- Identify your display - Follow this guide to learn how to identify your display. Use this feature to help identify unknown devices or confirm the names of devices.
- Swap Display Groups - Move your display to a different Display Group.
- Delete your Display - This will remove your display from the Display group, reset the display, and revert to a setup phrase on the screen.
To access and change display details, click on the name of your display from the Display Group.
From here, you can:
- Change your Display name.
- Change the orientation (if in portrait mode) between Portrait and Portrait Flipped.
- Enable Rs232 - This feature allows you to set Operating Hours for your display for supported TV models.
- Disable EDID - Changes how the TV autodetects the display's resolution and power settings.
- Set up a maintenance schedule - Set automatic reboot or clear cache to your display to improve general performance.
- Reduce bandwidth usage - Limit bandwidth on a metered connection by customizing how often the content refreshes.
- Permanently delete the Display.