The Graphics & Video app allows you to upload graphics and videos to show on your display. It's one of our most versatile apps, as it can be used for marketing content, showing your favorite photos of your venue or customers, displaying educational videos, and much more.
Contents of this article
Setting it Up
1. First, click the "Apps" > "More Apps" section to select the Graphics & Video app from the list of apps.
2. Now that you're in the Graphics app, click the Upload button to choose an image or video to upload.
- Landscape: 1920 x 1080px
- Portrait: 1080 x 1920px
For other resolutions, we recommend a 16:9 aspect ratio.
File Types: Images should be .JPEG or .PNG to be compatible with the system. Videos should be .MP4, .AVI, or .MOV files. You may also upload spreadsheets and documents of the following file types: .PPT, .PPTX, .DOC, .DOCX, .XLS, .XLSX, and .PDF
.MPEG files are not compatible with the system.
File Size: Video files should be less than 30 minutes long and fewer than 500MB in size. The maximum combined library content and app storage is 3GB due to the local memory limit of your device.
3. Once you've chosen your file(s), click the Upload button to begin the uploading process. If you'd like to select different files, click Remove All to reset the uploader.
Note: You can also click and drag a folder of images and videos to the uploader
4. Once you've uploaded your graphic, you'll be prompted to choose which display group to deploy the graphic to. If you want the graphic in your Library but don't want it to play on a screen yet, don't select any display groups. The graphic(s) will continue to be available through your Library view.
The Graphics app provides you with many different options to make managing your content easier.
Viewing graphics for different display groups: Next to the title of the app, "Graphics & Video", click the small arrow to view graphics for other display groups, or view your Library for all available graphics.
Filters: To see all graphics of a certain type, you can use the filter options at the top of the page.
1. Filter Tags
- Click in the search box at the top of the page
- A list of tags used on your account will dropdown to select from
- Click a tag to add it to the filter
- To clear filter results, click on the active tag or click the "X" on the right side of the search bar
2. File Names
- Type names into the search box at the top of the page
- To clear the filter results, click the "X" on the right side of the search bar
3. Time Frame
- Time Frame Filter allows you to view which graphics are scheduled as active on a specific date or a date range
- Click the "Time Frame" button to filter your Library by time frame
- A timeline will appear above the graphics
- Click and drag the date half-circles to a date range or single day to see what graphics are scheduled to play during those times
- Clear and remove the time frame view by clicking the "Time Frame" button
Graphics Order: To set your graphics to show up in a certain order, you must first clear any filters you've set up. Then, hover over the graphic you'd like to reorder and use the 3 lines in the lower left corner of the graphic to drag it to the position you'd prefer. Be sure to click "Save Order" for the new order to take effect.
List View: If you'd prefer a list view over the tile view, you can click the list/grid toggle in the upper right-hand corner. This lets you see all your graphics quickly and easily, and select or delete them as needed. You can click on any heading in this view to sort the content.
Click Edit Details to view more details and management options for your graphic.
- The Tags tab includes options for naming your graphics, along with other details about the file type. Add tags to help filter and identify your graphics by topic, location, file type, etc.
- The Display Groups tab allows you to easily choose which display groups a graphic is added to.
- The Schedule tab allows you to choose which days and times your graphic will show up. Note that if you have multiple locations, it's best to check the Display Groups tab to see which locations will be affected before making day/time changes.
See our article on Scheduling Graphics for details about scheduling.
Need to edit many graphics at once? Click the small circle in the top left of the graphics to select multiple graphics at once, then click the "Edit #" in the top right of the Graphics app to edit them all at once.
To delete graphics permanently, select them using the circle checkbox, then click the red Delete button at the top of the page.
Tips & Tricks
- Once you begin the uploading process, you may navigate from the page. The graphic will process and add to your library automatically
- Sound for videos may be enabled or disabled through the Display Settings