The Enplug Art app allows you to display a curated collection of art on your displays.
Contents of this guide
Accessing the App
Add the Arts app to your dynamic app playlist
Click on “Apps” > “All Apps”
Adding the Art to Your Display
If this is the first time you are accessing the art app, you will see all of the artwork available to add to your display.
- Filter the list by searching by keywords, screen orientation, category or sorting order
- By default, the artwork will show with a thin gray frame, but you can change the color, weight, or remove the frame
- Click to select each piece of art you would like to add to your Display Group(s), or "Select All"
- Select "Add" to add the selected art to your Display Group(s)
- Select the Display Group(s) to which you want to deploy the app and click “Save Changes”
Changing the Displayed Art
If you already have art on your display, you will see a list of titles of art when you open the app.
- Click on the name to view the piece of art or edit properties
- The Display Groups Tab - Add or remove art from specific Display Groups
- The Schedule Tab - Change the duration, repetition, and specific times to display the artwork
- The Tags Tab - Tag the art and edit the frame settings
- To add more art to your display(s), click "Select Artwork" and follow the steps for adding art to your displays