If you're connecting with an Ethernet cable, you can skip the WiFi setup. Simply plug in the Ethernet cable - do not plug in the WiFi antenna or USB keyboard.
Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Connect a USB keyboard to your Enplug Device (Legacy). You may use any USB keyboard (it doesn't have to be wireless).
- Press the spacebar. You should now see a list of nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Use the keyboard's trackpad or the arrow keys to select your Wi-Fi network.
- Type in your Wi-Fi network's password, then click "Connect".
- Once it's connected, you should see a two-word setup phrase.
Next Steps: Link your device to your account
- If this is the first device you're linking to your account, log in to your account at dashboard.enplug.com from your laptop or desktop browser and follow the steps in this article to link this device to your account.
- If this isn't your first device, follow the steps described in this guide.