To get started, click the Displays drop-down at the top of the dashboard and select the display you'd like to add the Webpage app to. Then, click the Apps drop-down to select the Webpage app.
Alternately, you can click the Apps drop-down to select the Webpage app directly. This will give you the Webpage Library view, where you can see all webpages for all your display groups. Click the Library dropdown to choose a specific display group.
Contents of this guide:
Adding a website
To show an existing website on your display, follow the steps below.
1. Click "Add Website"
2. Enter the full URL and a name for the webpage you'd like to add
Click "Save" when you're finished
3. You will be prompted to assign the webpage to a Display Group. Check the button(s) to choose the Display Group
4. You can also schedule the webpage content from this pop-up window. Click on the "Schedule" tab. Here you can set the duration the site will be shown on screen, days, times, and Priority Play options. In the example below, all of the scheduling features are turned on:
Select "Save Changes"
5. You will be redirected to your Webpage Library. This will show all your web pages in all locations, and how many display groups they are currently showing on. Click the TV icon under "Displays" to change which display groups your webpage is displayed on.
Click "Show Advanced Settings" to customize the webpage app even further:
- Page Loading:
- Cache the page to force the display to automatically reload at a specific interval
- Set delay on loading time to ensure pages that take a longer time to load or devices on a slower internet connection to have time to load the content
- Enable React to touch to interact with a touch-screen-enabled display or use your mouse/keyboard on the webpage
Suggested Website Integration
Here is a list of websites customers have successfully used in the Webpage app. Follow any available links for more information:
- Google Slides
- Google Sheets
- Office 365 Excel
- Office 365 PowerPoint
- Power BI
- In order for a Webpage to work with the Zoning app, it must be allowed to be embedded on other pages
- If you have used custom Javacript for webpage login, a preview and screenshot will not be availabel for the content