Using the TripAdvisor app, you can display the reviews visitors have left for your location. TripAdvisor is one of the most used websites by tourists and travelers, so this is a great way to show off what people liked most about your venue! It's also a great way to remind visitors that they can leave you a TripAdvisor review describing what they enjoyed about their visit.
Setting it Up
- First, click the Apps dropdown, then the More Apps section to select the TripAdvisor app from the list of apps.
- You'll be redirected to the Setup screen.
- In another browser window, head to TripAdvisor.com, and search your location's name to find your TripAdvisor page. Select your location, then copy the URL at the top of the page.
- Return to your Enplug dashboard, and paste this URL into the TripAdvisor URL field as in the screenshot below.
- When you click the Save button, you'll be prompted to choose which display group(s) to deploy these TripAdvisor reviews to. Choose your desired display groups, then click "Save Changes" to show them on your screen.
To see the available reviews that will show up on your display, select the eye icon under View Reviews. Click the TV icon under "Display Groups" to view and change which display groups your TripAdvisor reviews are displayed on.
Once you've clicked "View Reviews", this is how your reviews will show:
Occasionally, you may see a review that you'd rather not show up on your display. No problem! To remove it, simply click the Hide button next to each review.
Tips & Tricks
Currently, TripAdvisor gives us access to the 3 most recent reviews. As new reviews come in, they will push out older reviews so that there are only 3 in the feed at any given time. We hope to add access to more reviews sometime in the future.