The Enplug YouTube app will allow you to play individual YouTube videos on your Enplug display.
If you would like to stream live content check out our YouTube Live app!
Contents of the article
Setting up YouTube App
1. Add the YouTube app to your dynamic app playlist
- Select "Apps" > "All Apps"
- Select "YouTube"
2. If you have existing videos in your library, select "Add Video"
3. Copy the URL of the YouTube video from www.youtube.com
4. Paste the URL of the YouTube video into the YouTube app
5. Click the "Save" button to save the video
1. Check the box to "Show video captions if available" if desired
2. Upload an image to show as the splash screen while your video loads
- Click the "Upload Video Loading Image" button
- Select an image to upload
- Edit your image by cropping or rotating
- If you made any changes to the image, click "Save"
- Click "Upload" to finish uploading the file
- Wait for the file to optimize
3. Click the "Save" button to save your changes
The Enplug app will use the same type of stream YouTube sends to a Smart TV, so advertisements are minimized.
The YouTube app supports closed captioning if the closed captioning was manually input on the video.
Note: The YouTube app does not support playlists on YouTube. You must link each video individually.