You can now preview the content that is being shown on your displays without having to get a screenshot from the monitoring page. This feature allows you to preview the apps that are being displayed in real time rotation.
To access the Preview Content button follow these steps:
- Click the Displays drop-down at the top of the page.
- Select the name of the display group you'd like to preview
- Click the blue "Preview Content" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen to preview your display
- The Preview Content feature only applies to our newer apps. It will not display older apps that are being used; however, those older apps will still be displayed and will show in rotation on the device.
- You can check out which of the older apps will not work with the Dashboard preview by hovering your mouse cursor to the "?" within Preview Content button.
- If your apps have not been enabled, the Preview Content button will not be clickable. It will be grayed out, and you will see the below message:
- If only the older apps that are not supported have been enabled, the Preview Content button will not be clickable.