You can now preview the content that is being shown on your displays without having to get a screenshot from the monitoring page. This feature allows you to preview the apps that will be displayed on the screen.
To access the Preview Content button follow these steps:
- Click the Displays drop-down at the top of the page.
- Select the name of the display group you'd like to preview
- Click the blue "Preview Content" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to preview your display
- The Preview Content may not be able to display some websites due to their security features. However, Enplug devices will still be able to display those sites.
- If your apps have not been enabled, the Preview Content button will not be clickable. It will be grayed out, and you will see the below message:
A preview will not appear for web pages requiring a login to show content.
- The Preview Content feature is not supported on the Enplug Windows player.