This guide will walk you through setting up your Enplug Device.
If you have already set up your device and need to connect it to your wifi network, see this guide.
Plugging in Enplug
- Plug the power cable into your Enplug device, then plug it into a power outlet.
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into your device, and the other end into an open HDMI port on your TV.
- Plug the Wi-Fi antenna into an open USB port on your device.
- Plug your keyboard's USB receiver into any open USB port on your device. You may use any USB keyboard (it doesn't have to be wireless).
- Switch your TV to the correct HDMI input/source.
- Move on to the next step when you see a screen that says "Connect me to the internet".
Now that your device is connected to your screen, connect it to wifi!