With News for Enplug, you can easily display a Pinterest board on your Enplug-powered HD display. Import fresh new pins from any public Pinterest board by using the board's RSS URL. Follow these steps to add a Pinterest board to your Enplug display.
1. Choose a Pinterest board and copy the full URL
- I chose a board created by our friends at Goodwill Easter Seals, who use Pinterest to promote new, fashionable buys for sale inside their boutique thrift stores.
- The URL of the board is http://www.pinterest.com/goodwillmn/thrift-style-for-ladies.
- Copy the complete URL, including "http://"
2. Add your Pinterest feed to the News app
- Using the Apps dropdown, choose the News app.
- Paste the copied URL in the URL field.
- Important: Add .rss to the end of the Pinterest URL. It should look like: http://www.pinterest.com/goodwillmn/thrift-style-for-ladies.rss
- Click the Test Feed URL button to make sure this feed is valid.
- Title the feed as you'd like.
- Choose colors for the background and text. You may also add an image to the banner.
- Preview your feed's look and feel.
- Click the Save Feed button in the upper right hand corner.
You're done! Within a minute or two, your Enplug display will begin showing a live, self-updating feed of your favorite pins!