Enplug offers Windows media player solutions for setting up custom video walls. After you have set up your hardware, you're ready to connect the device to the internet and configure your video wall display.
Contents of this guide
Connect to the Internet
Once your hardware is set up, you're ready to connect your device to the internet. If you are using Ethernet, you already connected that during hardware setup and you are ready to proceed with the Screen Configuration steps. For a Wi-Fi connection, follow these steps:
- Make sure your media player is powered on. You will be automatically logged in as the Enplug user
- Minimize the player by pressing "Space"
- Open the Wi-Fi menu by clicking the Wi-Fi symbol in the taskbar
- Select and connect to your network
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and search for Intel's "Graphics Command Center"
- Select the Display tab
- Toggle on "Merge all displays into one desktop"
- Your displays are now managed as one screen
Connect to Enplug
You will see a 2-word setup phrase on the screen. Log into the Enplug dashboard and connect your video wall as a new display.
The maximum screen resolution based on Video Wall dimensions:
- Intel (1x2) - 3840 x 1080
- Intel (1x3) - 5760 x 1080