The Enplug ScreenSaver allows you to set your Enplug Content URL as your Mac ScreenSaver. This feature can be accessed from any location, allowing even remote employees to view your Enplug Content.
For more information for setting up Content URLs, check out our support guide here.
Note: Every actively running instance of the screensaver will require a license. If you have no available licenses on your account, you will not be able to view the content.
Contents of this guide
Download the Enplug ScreenSaver
Download the installer for the Enplug ScreenSaver software from https://www.enplug.com/download
Install the Enplug ScreenSaver
1. Double click on the downloaded .zip file
2. Double click on the new "screen saver" file that was created
3. Click "Install" in the "System Preferences" popout window
Copy the Content URL
You must copy the Content URL from a Display Group to complete the screen saver setup process.
1. On the Enplug Dashboard, click “Display Groups” > Display Group name
2. Copy the Content URL
3. If you don't have a Content URL set up, follow these steps to complete the process, then copy the link
Setting up the Enplug ScreenSaver
After you install the Enplug ScreenSaver, a "Desktop & ScreenSaver" window will open where you can find the Enplug ScreenSaver.
1. Select the Enplug ScreenSaver
2. Click the "Screen Saver Options..." button
3. Paste the Content URL
4. Select "Ok" to save