Follow these steps to set up your Yelp feed:
- Navigate to the Social Media Wall app in your Enplug dashboard.
- Click the Settings button on the top right. (If you haven't set up a feed before, click Set up a feed
- Enter your Yelp ID, and click Save.
- Note: Your Yelp ID can be found at the end of your page's URL:
How It Works
Compared to the live interactions you might expect from Instagram and Twitter, Yelp works a bit differently and it might be hard to predict which reviews will be pulled into your feeds. Here's what you can expect:
- Once a day, Yelp sends Enplug the Top 3 reviews on Yelp your page according to Yelp's default sort order.
- As new reviews make it to your Top 3 every few days, Enplug will pull them into your feed.
- We automatically turn on Social Approval for your Yelp feed, which means you'll need to pre-approve reviews using the Approval section before they'll show up on your display. You can turn this off anytime.