Enplug has created a new Android App to be used with Sony Pro Bravia displays. Below outlines how to install the Enplug Player using the Google Store and provided URL. Centralized and automated rollouts can be done using your MDM or other IT tools.
Contents of this guide:
- A Sony Pro Bravia (SoC) display
- Supported Models: BZ40J, BZ35J, BZ30J, BZ40H, and BZ35F. All models can be found here: BRAVIA Professional Displays
- A Google Play Store Account
- On each Sony ProBravia device, open the URL:
Select “Install” and follow the Google Play Store installation wizard to install the App on your device.
- Optional: if prompted, grant permissions to prioritize the app overlay.
- The Enplug App install is now complete and the App is available to launch on the device and will require to be linked to a Display Group. Instruction found here: Link a Device to Existing Apps Content
Automatically Launch Enplug Player
Optionally, you can configure the Enplug Player App to automatically launch when the Sony Pro Bravia Display is Powered-On. To do so, follow these instructions:
- Turn-on Pro Mode on your display by following Sony's instructions found here: Pro Settings > Start Pro Mode
- Select “Start-up services” and then select the Enplug player from the list of available Apps.
- When prompted, “Install” the App and then select “OK” to reboot.
The Enplug Player will now automatically start when the Display is Powered On.
For more information on the options available to configure your Sony Pro Bravia, please see your device manual.