The Enplug Screen Saver allows you to set your Enplug Content URL as your Windows screen saver. This feature can be accessed from any location, allowing even remote employees to view your Enplug Content.
For more information for setting up Content URLs, check out our support guide here.
Note: Every actively running instance of the screen saver will require a license. If you have no available licenses on your account, you will not be able to view the content.
Contents of this guide
Download the Enplug Screen Saver
Download the installer for the Enplug Screen Saver software from https://www.enplug.com/download
Install the Enplug Screen Saver
Once you have downloaded the installer, open the file to begin the installation process.
1. Click "Next" to continue
2. Select "I Agree" to license agreement
3. Wait for the screen saver to complete downloading and installing
4. Once complete, select "Finish"
Copy the Content URL
You must copy the Content URL from a Display Group to complete the screen saver setup process.
1. On the Enplug Dashboard, click “Display Groups” > Display Group name
2. Copy the Content URL
3. If you don't have a Content URL set up, follow these steps to complete the process, then copy the link
Setting up the Enplug Screen Saver
1. In the Enplug Screen Saver dialogue, paste your Content URL
2. Click "OK"
3. Edit your Windows Screen Saver settings to control when the Enplug Screen Saver will appear on the screen
4. Select "OK" to save