Enplug has replaced some legacy apps with modern apps that are easier to set up across multiple display groups. The Social Media Wall and Instagram Wall apps have been replaced by new apps for each of our supported social media platforms. The News app and Directory app have sleek new layouts.
Contents of this guide:
Social Media Apps
To update your old apps to the new version, please follow these steps:
1. Remove the legacy social media apps from your display groups
- Open display group with the legacy apps
- Hover your mouse over the apps in the Dynamic App Playlist until the "X" appears
- Press the "X" that appears to close out the app.
2. Add the new social media apps to your display groups. In order to add the new social media apps, please refer to our support articles for each app:
The News app is available in the apps drop-down menu and replaced the News 1.0 app.
Click here to visit our News app support article for more information about setting up the app.
The Directory app is available in the apps drop-down menu and replaced the Directory 1.0 app.
Click here to visit our Directory app support article for more information about setting up the app.