Access to the Advanced Monitoring feature allows you to send commands to your online devices to reboot, clear cache, and change some other local settings. You can access the Enplug device commands in one of two ways.
Contact your Account Manager if you are interested in adding the Advanced Monitoring feature to your account.
Accessing the Commands
1. From the Monitoring page, hover over a display and select the Send Command button
2. Or, click the Monitoring Details button to view a detailed device page with additional information
From here, select the "Command" button
Once you click to open the command menu you will see several options:
- Clear Cache will cause the device to purge all stored content and download everything again. Please note if you have logged into any websites using cookies this command will remove them.
- Reboot will cause the device to immediately reboot.
- Change Orientation allows you to rotate the screen into portrait, portrait flipped, landscape or landscape flipped mode
- Reload Schedule causes the device to verify its locally stored content schedule with the authoritative content schedule on the server. During normal operation, the device will automatically run this command on itself every 60 minutes.
- The DNS 1 and 2 commands set the DNS servers for the device. Please do not adjust this setting if you are not familiar with DNS. Applying an incorrect setting here will require the device to be returned to us for service.