If you're connecting with an Ethernet cable, you can skip the WiFi setup. Simply plug in the ethernet cable - do not plug in the WiFi antenna or USB keyboard.
Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Connect a USB keyboard to your Enplug device. You may use any USB keyboard (it doesn't have to be wireless).
- Press the spacebar. You should now see a list of nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Use the keyboard's trackpad or the arrow keys to select your Wi-Fi network.
- Type in your Wi-Fi network's password, then click "Connect".
- Once it's connected, you should see a two-word setup phrase.