When you use the "Add a Display Group" button, this creates a blank display group without any content. This can be inconvenient if you're adding many screens at once, and don't want to re-add your content every time.
To speed up this process, you can use the "Copy this Display Group" button. This will give you a basic template to start from, that you can change as needed.
Note: If you'd like a new display to show exactly what another shows, simply add that display to the existing display group using the "Add Display" button.
1. To copy a display group, click the Displays dropdown at the top of the page, then select the Display Group you would like to copy. This will take you to the Display Group Settings page.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Right above the Delete Display Group button, click the Copy Display Group button. This will immediately copy all content and settings from your Display Group, as well as the name, with " - Copy" added to the end of the name to allow for easy identification.
2. Now that you have copied the display group, you'll need to rename the copy. This ensures that your devices will receive the proper names when they're added.
We recommend renaming the duplicate group immediately so that you don't get mixed up about which display group is which, especially if you are making multiple copies.
3. This new duplicate display group will not be connected to any display, so you must add a display using the setup phrase shown once you have connected a new device to the internet.
- Changing content on either the original display group or the duplicate will not affect the other.
- Each empty display group will count as 1 license toward your license count.