DSMenu allows you to easily create captivating, professional menu boards with a simple, yet powerful drag-and-drop interface. With the DSMenu App for Enplug, you can integrate DSMenu with your Enplug displays to create and showcase your digital menu boards.
To use this app, you'll need a Standard or Pro DSMenu subscription. Learn more about DSMenu's subscription plans on their pricing page.
Contents of this guide
Creating a menu on DSMenu
You can create a menu in two ways. You can create a new one from scratch or select one from the gallery and edit it to fit your needs. I’ll show you how to edit one of the dozens of stunning pre-designed menus available in the gallery.
- Log in to DSMenu and click Select From Gallery. (If you don't have an account, create one) Choose a menu you’d like to use and click Edit Menu
- Double-click an element to edit it
- Drag-and-drop to move an element
- When you're done, click Save, Publish, and then My Menuboard.
- Under My Menuboard copy the Public URL of your menu board. You'll need this to set it up on your Enplug Dashboard.
Configuring the DSMenu app for Enplug
- Click the Apps dropdown, then the Explore Apps section to select the DSMenu app from the list of apps.
- Click Import Menu
- Paste in your menu's Public Board, and a name for your menu, and click Save.
- Your menu board is now live!