This help article will show you how to pull crash logs from your iOS device. If you are reading this, chances are you have experienced some issues with our Enplug Control mobile app. Before we get started, I'd like to thank you for your time.
1. First, go to your device's Settings icon.
2. In Settings, go to Privacy
3. Then scroll down to 'Diagnostic & Usage'
4. Go to 'Diagnostic & Usage'
5. Now you will find a long list of crash reports. Find the crash report from when you experienced your app crash. It'll be in this form: Control_YYYY-MM-DD-24-hour format timestamp
6. Once you find the appropriate log file, click on it. Copy the log file text and send it to email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us improve the Enplug experience!