One site that we regularly recommend to customers for building graphics is Canva.com. This is a simple, free, easy-to-use design site that gives you access to building beautiful graphics or advertisements to showcase on your screen. Here, I'll tell you a bit more about using Canva specifically for Enplug.
1. Navigate to https://www.canva.com. If you don't already have an account, sign up, and Canva will show you a brief tutorial.
2. Click "Your Designs" in the top left corner. (When you log into Canva normally, this is where you'll start.) This will take you to a page with several different templates. For Enplug, you're going to choose "Use Custom Dimensions" in the upper right.
3. Next, fill in the dimensions of your screen. For landscape, this is 1920 x 1080 px. For portrait, it's the opposite - 1080 x 1920 px. For this tutorial, I'm building a landscape graphic.
4. Click "Design!" Then, you have the option to either choose a layout, search for an image, or upload your own image to use as the background. Here, I'm going to upload my own image using "Uploads" in the bottom left. It doesn't fit perfectly, but that's okay - Canva lets me stretch it out as much as I need to.
(Note: If you chose a grid layout, you can stretch your images to fit the layout in the same way.)
5. Next, I'd like to put some text in, so I'll click the "Text" button on the left, and choose a text graphic (here, I chose the pink "Coffee Shop" text). I can double-click on the graphic to customize the text, or change the colors.
6. I'm happy with how this looks, and ready to put it on my screen!