After deactivating your Enplug software license from Enplug dashboard follow these steps to completely wipe the Enplug Display application from your PC.
1. Click on the Windows Icon to open the Start Menu
2. Click on the Control Panel
3. Click on 'Uninstall a program'
4. From the list of programs, right click on "Enplug Display" and select Uninstall
5. Upon completion, click 'Close'
And you're done! This is usually done as a troubleshooting procedure, so to reinstall the Enplug software, go to our Download page. Don't worry - you won't have to go through the setup process again; your player should update and then start running with content from your account immediately.